Vacancies at D.H Marrion Ltd Electrical Contractors
D H Marrion Ltd takes on electrical apprentices whether school leavers at the age of 16 or above. Successful applicants to the apprenticeship program can expect a high quality training in all types of electric installation due to our wide variety of contracts. The apprenticeship comes with tutoring at Doncaster or Rotherham college on a block release basis, alongside on-site supervision from highly qualified electricians, all whilst working for a NICEIC accredited electrical contracting firm.
D H Marrion Ltd is a well established firm,who are always looking for new members of the team to continue to uphold the firm’s ethos of hard work, motivation and enthusiasm. We feel we can offer the correct candidate an ideal training to become a qualified JIB electrician following in the footsteps of our current employees.
The steps to be considered as an applicant for an apprenticeship are as follows:
- D H Marrion Ltd works in partnership with JTL training to select the best applicants . JTL carries out selection tests on literacy, numeracy and aptitude. A further four sections are also assessed: ICT, Learning Style, Applicant Profile and a Colour Vision screener More information about the test can be found at www.jtltraining.com
- A step by step guide to the application process, which includes an online application and test as well as a telephone interview, can be found here and if your application is successfully added to the approved applicants,you will then be forwarded on to D H Marrion Ltd where your application will be considered in full.
- You may also contact Mr Garry Wake the JTL training officer on 07867 558863 and email@example.com to register your interest and start your application process to be an electrical apprentice.
- It is advised but not compulsory that in addition to this you send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, helping to notify us of your previous interest in D H Marrion Ltd when coming to select candidates from the JTL approved list. Successful applicants at this stage will then be invited to an interview at D H Marrion Ltd.
D H Marrion Ltd also hires subcontractors when needed. To be considered for a subcontracting place you will need:
- To be a fully qualified JIB electrician
- Must hold a current CSCS card
- Would be of a great advantage to have IPAF and PASMA training certificates
To apply for a subcontracting position please email a CV, resumé of previous work experience and references if possible along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Recent Case Studies
A full design and build at a newly developed primary school with all electrical installation including internal lighting…
Recent Case Studies
This project was a full design and build installation that included internal lighting for a 14,600 sq m warehouse and a 1,400 sq m office…
ABOUT D.H. MArrion Ltd
D H Marrion Ltd is an electrical contractors that was established in 1948 by Donald. H Marrion and continues to be a family run business, with the current managing director being his son Andrew Marrion. Based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, the company has been working in the private and public sector for well over half a century, and in that time has built up a well respected reputation alongside accolades for its electrical design and build. find out more…